C17 aircraft Integrated Information System
NAICS Codes: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541519, 541614
Project overview: Replacing C17 USAF Aircraft with the new capability technology for digital heads up cockpit display.
Hardware Identification and Classification
- ClemCorp identified obsolescent and unsupported software and hardware components of the aircraft that are the top maintenance driver for removals than any other avionics on the aircraft.
- ClemCorp quickly identified all associated possible Risks by utilizing CBM and CBM+ strategy and applicable Federal Acquisition Regulations issued by the Department of Defense to determine maintenance decisions in reducing scheduled maintenance and manpower requirements, while reducing operation and sustainment costs associated in meeting the aircraft’s capability.
Supply chain development
- ClemCorp developed an intensely detailed supply chain risk management strategy that helped determine if repair capability would be best suited for Government organic or commercial contracted support.
- The determination was constructed by promoting quality approval from the HQ Air Force Material Command A4 Logistics/Maintenance office after being adjudicated through other DoD Agencies as Best Practice.
- ClemCorp is committed to promoting hardware reliability, availability, enduring, and guard against counterfeit materiel in the Department of Defense supply chain by utilizing only DoD-approved Agencies. The new C-17 Heads Up Display provides sensor fusion and related avionics upgrades.
- In addition, it will enhance pilot situational awareness and approach-to-runway safety in inclement weather and other reduced-visibility conditions. The system being used will go through rigorous Cyber Security measures to safeguard against threats that could impair its capability critical for pilots to safely navigate the aircraft.
C-5 Sustainment Analysis and Engineering Product Support Analysis
NAICS CODE: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541519, 541614
Project overview: provided study, analyze, advise, research, and develop deliverables to advance DS related scientific and technical information
Analyses of military and commercial arrangements
- ClemCorp provided analyses of military and commercial arrangements, with consideration to systems interoperability and evaluation, reliability, maintenance, testing, logistic management, program management, data analyses, and systems engineering practices for the C-5 Program Office and its modernization efforts to include modifications.
- ClemCorp provided analyses and make recommendations related to RMQSl, airworthiness, life cycle management, failure testing, diminishing manufacturing sourcing issues, and to conduct research and development related to electrical wiring and related Electronic Warfare , Electronics systems, associated electromechanical interface, and systems flaw detection and corrosion resistance for the C-5.
PRIME – CALAMITYVILLE – FAIRBORN OHIO
Installed Wired and Wireless Networks:
- That provides two separate network spaces supporting operations both inside the command center and to the greatest extent possible outside to include the exercise area.
- Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ) 360 Degree real time
- Installed customizable sensor platforms
Electrical Contracting / Sub-Contracting:
- Support all Cameras, Sensors, and network installation locations.
Command Center- Installed:
- Wired and Wireless network infrastructure
- Camera Control Station
- Digital Video Recorder (DVR) equipment
- Simulation/Exercise Support Server(s)
PRIME – CITY OF CINCINNATI – OHIO
Network Design Audit and network Growth Study
Network Security Audit and Security Upgrades
- New high-security remote access solution
Business Consulting – Commercialization
- Utility management system
Proposed – City-Wide Network 3-5 Year Needs Analysis and Network Design of the Future
Subcontractor to CRT
- Piqua and Northmont in the Dayton Area.
- Taft and Princeton Schools in the Cincinnati Area.
CITY OF DAYTON OHIO – SCHOOLS
Provided Network Design and Installed Network equipment in eight schools for the Segment 3 Project and Configured the Network.
WRIGHT PATTERSON AFB – WPAFB
Installed and configured Video Tele-Communication (VTC) equipment in several conferences rooms on base
Sub to Messer Construction – AFRL Project
- Building the Information Technology Center (ITC)
- Air Force Research Lab upgrades
- Provided Network Installation and equipment
- Installed all Data connection and infrastructure