|Depot Source of Repair Analysis||Logistics Requirements Determination Process (LRDP)||Property Book Unit System Equipment (PBUSE)|
|Transportation Movement||Centralize Assets Management for DoD Weapon System support (CAM)||Warehousing and Inventory Control for 3400 sustainment operation budgets|
|Life Cycle Management Process (LCMP)||Government Furnished Materiel (GFE)||Contractor Integrated Control Point Management Solutions|
|Life Cycle Sustainment Plan (LCSP)||DoD certified Automated Asset Management Control||United States Government Logistics Command Experienced|
C17 aircraft Integrated Information System
NAICS Codes: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541519, 541614
Project overview: Replacing C17 USAF Aircraft with the new capability technology for digital heads up cockpit display.
Hardware Identification and Classification
- ClemCorp identified obsolescent and unsupported software and hardware components of the aircraft that are the top maintenance driver for removals than any other avionics on the aircraft.
- ClemCorp quickly identified all associated possible Risks by utilizing CBM and CBM+ strategy and applicable Federal Acquisition Regulations issued by the Department of Defense to determine maintenance decisions in reducing scheduled maintenance and manpower requirements, while reducing operation and sustainment costs associated in meeting the aircraft’s capability.
Supply chain development
- ClemCorp developed an intensely detailed supply chain risk management strategy that helped determine if repair capability would be best suited for Government organic or commercial contracted support.
- The determination was constructed by promoting quality approval from the HQ Air Force Material Command A4 Logistics/Maintenance office after being adjudicated through other DoD Agencies as Best Practice.
- ClemCorp is committed to promoting hardware reliability, availability, enduring, and guard against counterfeit materiel in the Department of Defense supply chain by utilizing only DoD-approved Agencies. The new C-17 Heads Up Display provides sensor fusion and related avionics upgrades.
- In addition, it will enhance pilot situational awareness and approach-to-runway safety in inclement weather and other reduced-visibility conditions. The system being used will go through rigorous Cyber Security measures to safeguard against threats that could impair its capability critical for pilots to safely navigate the aircraft.
C-5 Sustainment Analysis and Engineering Product Support Analysis
NAICS CODE: 541511, 541512, 541513, 541519, 541614
Project overview: provided study, analyze, advise, research, and develop deliverables to advance DS related scientific and technical information
Analyses of military and commercial arrangements
- ClemCorp provided analyses of military and commercial arrangements, with consideration to systems interoperability and evaluation, reliability, maintenance, testing, logistic management, program management, data analyses, and systems engineering practices for the C-5 Program Office and its modernization efforts to include modifications.
- ClemCorp provided analyses and make recommendations related to RMQSl, airworthiness, life cycle management, failure testing, diminishing manufacturing sourcing issues, and to conduct research and development related to electrical wiring and related Electronic Warfare, Electronics systems, associated electromechanical interface, and systems flaw detection and corrosion resistance for the C-5.